The main components are as follows:
- Tracker Mount – It is the skeletal holding of the solar panel upon which the panel is placed in a proper inclined position.
- Drives – They are used to control the rotation of the motor shaft based on the load.
- Sensors and Sensor Controllers – they detect relevant parameters induced by the sun and manipulate it in the controller which then
- Motor and Motor Controller – A motor converts electrical energy into mechanical energy
- A controller ensures that correct amount of current is given to microcontroller and motor.
- Tracker Solving Algorithm – the computer or a processor calculates the sun’s position from formulae or algorithms using its time/date and geographical information.